- Deposition of thin film material by CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition), ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition), MLD (Molecular Layer Deposition), spray CVD and spray pyrolysis processes
- Surface modification and functionalization
- Surface cleaning [1,2-dichloroethylene (trans and cis)]
- Deposition of single layer molecular film by MLD
- Vapor phase synthesis of nanoobjects such as nanoparticles and nanotubes
- Impregnation of a porous substrate with a material by CVI (Chemical Vapor Infiltration)
- Synthesis of thin film organic polymer by iCVD (initiated CVD)
Example of processes adressed
- CVD processes can be thermal CVD, Metal Organic CVD (MOCVD), Metal Organic Vapor Phase Epitaxy (MOVPE), injection MOCVD, DLI MOCVD, PPCVD (Pulsed-Pressure CVD), Plasma Enhanced CVD (PECVD), Plasma Assisted CVD (PACVD), PPCVD (Plasma-Promoted CVD), Chemical Vapor Infiltration (CVI), Atmospheric Pressure CVD (APCVD), Aerosol Assisted CVD (AACVD), Combustion CVD (CCVD), Chemical Vapor Combustion (CVC), injection CVD, injection MOCVD, Hot-Wire CVD (HWCVD), Catalytic CVD (Cat-CVD), initiated CVD (iCVD), organic catalytic CVD (O-Cat-CVD), Plasma-Assisted HWCVD (PA-HWCVD), Hot-Mesh CVD (HM-CVD), Hot Filament CVD (HFCVD), Ultra Violet assisted CVD (UV-CVD), photo assisted CVD.
- CVD like processes can be Modified CVD (MCVD), Vapor Axial Deposition (VAD), Flame Hydrolysis Deposition (FHD), Outside Vapor Deposition (OVD), Inside Vapor Phase Oxidation (IVPO), Plasma CVD (PCVD), Surface Plasma CVD (SPCVD), Plasma Impulsed CVD (PICVD). These processes are mainly used for deposition of silica glass (doped and undoped) for applications such as optical fibers and optical waveguides.
- ALD processes can be Atomic Layer CVD (ALCVD), Atomic Layer Epitaxy (ALE), Plasma Enhanced ALD (PEALD).
The materials that can be obtained are very diverse and can be inorganic, organic (polymers) and hybrid ones, crystallized or amorphous. They have a very wide range of properties such as electrical, optical, chemical, biological and mechanical properties. They can be electrically isolating, conducting or semi-conducting. They can be photovoltaic, ferroelectric, piezoelectric, thermoelectric, superconducting, magnetic or magneto-resistant. They can be transparent or mirror. They can prevent corrosion and fouling. They can be hard or soft materials. They can combine two or more properties. Inorganic materials that can be deposited by CVD and ALD processes are oxides, nitrides, sulphides, selenides, tellurides, metals and metallic alloys.
Precursors and chemicals that can be vaporized
18/07/2014 > Kemstream enters into sales collaboration with HORIBA
Kemstream enters into a sales collaboration agreement with HORIBA
07/04/2016 > Kemstream’s 10 year anniversary
Kemstream celebrates its 10th year
07/02/2018 > New Vapbox 300
KEMSTREAM releases a new version of the Vapbox 300, its best seller DLI vaporizer
11/03/2022 > KEMSTREAM at 22nd International Conference on ALD 2022
KEMSTREAM will exhibit at the ALD/ALE 2022, June 26-29, 2022 in Ghent, Belgium
01/03/2022 > KEMSTREAM joins SEMCO Technologies
KEMSTREAM joins SEMCO Technologies, part of ECM Group
01/03/2023 > SEMCO Technologies/KEMSTREAM at Joint EUROCVD 23 - Baltic ALD 17
SEMCO Technologies/KEMSTREAM will exhibit at the EUROCVD 23 - Baltic ALD 17, in Leuven
31/03/2023 > SEMCO Technologies/KEMSTREAM at the 23nd International Conference on ALD 2023
SEMCO Technologies/KEMSTREAM will exhibit at the ALD/ALE 2023, July 23-26, Bellevue, WA, USA